Vybz Kartel brother-in-law known in dancehall circles every bit Frass Loma is looking to ride the Gaza wave until he becomes a household name.

Frass Hill is the blood brother of Vybz Kartel's wife and baby mama Tanesha "Shorty" Johnson. Colina was prepare to sign on to Kartel's Portmore Empire group before his incarceration in 2011 but that didn't happen and the grouping was afterwards disbanded. At present Frass Hill is getting some new lifeline in his career subsequently signing a tape bargain with overseas-based record label Sophia B Records. We too know that he is being managed by Andrew 'MC Nuffy' Nelson.

"Shorty is my claret sis, and Vybz Kartel big mi upwards in two songs," the disk said. "Frass Hill is and was a function of Gaza, only it'due south but considering certain thing never go to materialise equally yet. At the same time, I tin't sit down and depend pon Shorty. I ever have her support and I have been working."

The deejay likewise said that he is investing heavily into his own career and the effort is paying off because he is at present getting some airplay. "There is no ending in this struggle, simply wi but a keep do information technology. It is costly doing street promotion," Hill added. "Every bit a newcomer, you have to accept money. I have been getting some airplay, and that feels similar a joy. I just want a striking correct now. To me, every song that I release feels like a striking, merely information technology's all about the right timing and the amount of resource nosotros put into the product."